Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Love

So I have come to realize how grateful I am for the knowledge of the truth. With the rapid increase in the signs prophesied of regarding the Second Coming, I am grateful to know this is all part of it. It is really sad to see protestors defiling the temples, hurting people, and threatening others, but we have been warned that this would happen. I am grateful to know that in the end, Christ will come and make everything right. I am grateful to know that I still have power over my family and can still have the spirit to comfort us in trials. I am grateful to feel the love of the Lord. In a way, I feel a sort of sorrowful love for those who are confused about the truth. Really, they are very valiant individuals who are confused about which side to fight for. I am sad for them, because their choices will hurt them. I have realized that I need to turn my prayers toward them and hope their hearts will soften for their sakes. Here is an article to show the depth of their confusion regarding marriage.

No comments: